Image Map

Monday, February 26, 2018

Bye Bye Brisbane.





Hello! FINALLY the next post has arrived! As promised; I come at you now with a blog of why my life has been so hectic. As usual I had hoped to post this earlier, but life got in the way again. Maybe one day I'll get the hang of this whole blogging thing; but until then I hope you guys will bare with me and respect that I am just as imperfect as you (if not more so). Therefore my blogs will most like continue to be consistently inconsistent, just like me!

I hope most of you will already know; since I told all the people I love in real life first; but this last month I said goodbye to Brisbane and I moved back to the Byron Shire area.
The move over state was been hectic; which is probably due to my anxiety being in a constant state of irrational fear. 
But we made the move and I couldn't be happier we did. This part of the world is pure magic, I missed it with all my soul. Now that I am back my mind already feels more quiet and at ease. My head is feeling lighter and my a little heart happier.


I will miss living in Brisbane so I thought that I would make this post a little homage to my time in Brisbane and accumulate some of my favourite photos in this post to say goodbye to this beautiful city being my home. Speaking of photos though before we begin I feel like I need a little photo disclaimer. The quality of these photos vary ALOT since I took some on my phone, stole some from my Instagram, took some from years ago etc etc. So they are pretty eclectic; all taken by yours truely!!! (except the ones of me)



Photo Credit: Nick Gray



Photo Credit: Nick Gray












So I just want to take a moment to say thank you Brisbane it has truely been great, who knows I might even come back one day. But most of all I am in awe of all the people who have been part of my 4 year journey; I have truely made some unforgettable friends and forged some unbreakable bonds. Even the people who I only met for a night or knew a week or some months, you all touched my heart. But I think the most of all my journey has been one of personal growth. I have become more of a bad-ass human than I ever thought possible, I have grown in ways and become someone I am much prouder of today.
This adventure has been one of my favourites of all my life and now I am getting ready for whatever the next one turns out to be.
But until then I am enjoying being back in the most beautiful part of the world and particularly the beach.
Photo Credit: D.Caddy


Thanks for reading I am forever grateful my readers are part of my journey as well.
I promise I will be back for good as soon as I can.





No comments:

Post a Comment