Image Map

Tuesday, January 09, 2018

(1.01.2018) It Begins.

So lately life has been crazy (stay tuned for the next blog post to find out why). But long story short keeping up with my blogging daily has not been achievable with life being this busy; also the fact that I am rusty as anything as not helping. I thought diving back in to posting would be as smooth as jumping back in the water, but here I sit at 15 minuets to midnight (attempting to take advantage of my non-sleepiness). I feel like everything about this is challenging, taking good photos, editing and especially bringing it altogether in some cohesive way. How did I do this on the daily?! I am aware I am super far behind. However, I am still determined to catch up! So I will probably end up squishing some days together eventually.
I hope you get a nice little glimpse into my life as my year begins, hopefully it isn't too clunky and it's enjoyable to read. On the bright-side; it can only get better with practice.



1.02.2017





               


My New Year's Morning
technically began the few seconds after midnight where I lay in my bed and succumbed to tiredness, however, I didn't happen to get a photo of that. I honeslty don't even know why I bother staying awake till midnight, when i's just to struggle and then pass out. So for the sake of the blog, let's just say it began here. In the sunlit warmth of my bed, at some foggy time (most likely in the PM). This morning like most of my favourites, began with cuddles; magical cat filled cuddles and a breakfast that probably consisted of baked beans on toast; which if I am being honest is a personal favourite.




So to kick off one of my New Years resolutions right; I decided to head to the grocery store and attempt a "zero waste" shop. Now I have to admit I learned a lot from this task. But I also think I did pretty well and our waste this week will be a lot less than usual.












The rest of my day was spent very leisurely; as one's day off should. I read some of this spectacular book (which I have now finished). It was gifted to me by Nick, because I loved her first one so much. In fact both these books resonated so closely with me that I feel as if I should do a blog post on them.



  Later in the afternoon we payed a visit to some beautiful friends of ours, who have moved into a wonderful new house (with air-con). So they kindly let us take refuge there and escape the scorching Brisbane summer days; and as a bonus play Shadespire. Or like I did on this occasion have a nap then play; because staying up till midnight took it out of you.




Thanks for reading, I enjoyed looking back on this day (since it is a little late). I think this whole daily blogging thing will be just as therapeutic as last time once I get the hang of it. I also really hope that you enjoy reading, even if my life isn't super groundbreaking. I highly recommend looking back and paying some extra attention to the gifts in your day! Well it's surely past midnight now I have finally finished writing. Thanks again for stopping by and being a little part of my crazy life.




No comments:

Post a Comment