Image Map

Saturday, August 06, 2016

I am Back! Where have I been? + Addicted to Bed.... and Instagram.... and Cats.






 Hey guys! So long time no talk.....





I know I have totally been ghosting a little (Okay.... a lot!) over here on my blog. But alas I am finally back and I am so excited to be able to get you up to date with all my shenanigans.  If you follow me on Instagram (Which you should because I am addicted) you may know a little bit of what I've been getting up to. But if you don't then, I got you with this little catch up with me post.

So first of all, you may be wondering where I have been. Well. I am going to be a little nontraditional and not save the best news for last and just tell you straight away! 
My honest blog is that I have been for the most part hiding in my bed questioning whether my existence is important enough to warrant ever leaving the bed ever again. But that's just the most part. And though this sounds rather ominous and depressing, it's really not because..... and here comes the real good news. 
I got into university. Hooray! ( I am so excited I can literally hear a little symphony of cheering in my head whenever I say these words) 
So naturally my anxiety lept all over my excitement and (not so helpfully) transformed it into worry. Hense all the hiding in the bed. But I have been crawling out of the sheets from time to time trying to
get my life together (Like the optimist I am) before I officially start uni at the beginning of September. Here's to hoping.














So in other exiting news (and all you Instagram fiends like me will know) I got a cat!.... well. I already techiqually had her but she wasn't aloud to live in my old flat. But now I have moved in with Nick she has been able to live with me again and become yet another reason to spend most of my life in bed. 

Before I got Jinty (said cat) back my life consisted of following cats on Instagram (Which I am still obsessed with, so if your cat has an Instagram please comment it below so I can follow you!) So naturally now that I have a my beautiful companion back I made her an account! Here are some of my favorite photos and if you want to follow @ajintyagingerandagray you would make her and I very happy kittens!






I hope you enjoyed a few photos of my little beauty, I am literally obsessed and I am not sure if it is normal. But I love seeing her little face, so I hope you do too. I am going to stop myself here, before I turn this post into a rant about cats for my own crazy cat lady desires.

So guys that about sums up my life for the period I was gone and just my life in general. Cats and bed..... That's it.
But now I can add blogging to the list again, cause I am back and ready for some fun-tastic blogging.
Speaking of which. I also joined bloglovin, which is the best thing ever! Actually though, where has it been all my life? It makes it so easy to connect with blogs all in the one place (and no this is not sponsored.....at all. I am just in love) So I added a snazzy new bloglovin button to my page, if you want to follow me there!








So there's my news. I am just over the moon to be back and posting again, and reconnecting with all you beautiful people. I hope you stop by again for my next post!








No comments:

Post a Comment