Image Map

Saturday, November 19, 2016

21 Things I Want to Do More Of at 21!

Heya guys!

I can tell you it feels good to be back. It's been a while since I have created anything over on here.
Because honestly I have been feeling really blah and uninspired. But after some time laying around and moping in bed. I am ready to start filling up my life with the things I really love again. I am ready to start taking so serious steps to start re-inspiring myself to create and live outside my comfort zone!
My comfort-zone being my bed, of course!

There are a lot of things that I love doing or want to do more of and I totally could have waited for New Years, but I think I may as well get a head start. So I made a list of 21 things I want to do more of at 21. 21 Resolutions of sorts, to remind myself that there are lots of awesome things that bring me happiness that don't involve laying in bed with my cats! Although there will definitely still be loads of that in the future.
So here it comes!



1. Travel 

I love travelling, like most people after my first trip I was hooked! Self exploration, adventures, magnificent memories and plenty of pretty things to take photos of. Count me in!


2. Create More. Compare Less.

This is a big one for me at the moment, striving to create more, let my mind run free without limitations and fear of being criticised. 

3. Eat Better 

Since changing my life to an entirely plant based (vegan) diet, I have been trying to get into the mindset of wanting to nourish myself, because I want to feel healthy and give my body what it needs.







  4. Have More Picnics

Good excuse to get together with friends, eat yummy food and get out and enjoy nature. 


 5. Complain Less

I want to make my mind a positive place, by reducing negative thoughts I want to not only reduce my stress, but free up more moments for gratitude and happiness!




 6. Spend More Time with Family

Here is a flashback if there ever was one! Meet little Yam! Family has always been a blessing in my life, one I don't want to ever take for granted. The more family phone calls and visits, the better!

7. Cook More

I have been very lazy since becoming Vegan, which means just cooking from recipes and not creating any meals. Getting creative in the kitchen and creating some more delicious Vegan meals means more to share with you guys, and more to eat. Win win!

8. Spend Less

I want my life to be built around experiences and happiness, not materials and consuming. You know what they say... You're not rich until you have something money can't buy! 






9. Wear Less Makeup

Something I have been doing lately. Being less worried about appearance has helped me love my natural self more. It's important for me to feel equally as beautiful in my own skin, as when I am full faced and fierce!

10. Read. 

I think everyone should try to read more. One of the most enriching experiences there is, in my opinion. I used to be a huge reader as a kid, but now as an adult with busy adult things to do, I feel reading got put on hold. But I am going to teach myself to fall in love with reading again.

11. Produce Less Waste.

I have said it before on my blog and i'll say it again. I want to go zero waste, somehow, one day, I am working towards this lifestyle! I don't want my time here on the earth to cost the planet forever! Say no to plastic bags and save the turtles! 
                                                                                                        







12.  Give Back More.                                         Giving makes me feel good! I try to give blood as often as possible, which is a really rewarding thing I love to do. But I really want to start other ways of giving back to the world too!

13. Go For More Walks. 

The more I get out in the sunshine and out of bed, the better I usually feel. Walking helps clear my mind and get a little exercise and works wonders for my mental health. 

14. Meditation

I want to fall in love with meditation, it's super relaxing and good for you in many many aspects! I want to set aside some daily time for it!

15.  Dance More
I used to dance a lot as a kid and I have been known to do little jiggs of happiness. But dance is something that truly brings my heart happiness. I might not go back to classes, but I can still do a little dance from time to time!




16. Love My Friends
It's true that friends are the family we choose for ourselves. My friends are great and they have been here for me through thick and thin, they deserve all my love and appreciation. If any of you are reading this I love you!


17.  Drink Tea

If you have been following my blog for ages! I used to be quite the avid tea drinker, but since moving to QLD where it is hot all the time, I enjoy hot tea less. But it's so good for you and so delicious that I want to incorporate more of it into my life. Even if it is iced!


18. Visit the Ocean

I lived by the beach pretty much all my life. I miss it so much when I am away for too long. I feel like it's a part of me and I miss it being there all the time. 

19. Learn about Photography 

As you can tell I love photos, I love taking them, looking at them and being in them and just about anything else to do with them. I have always been self taught and I am eager to learn more! 

20. Expand my Vocabulary 

I love words, that why I like blogging, reading and writing. Also probably why I talk too much, but I want to learn more words, not just in English either. I would love to be fluent in another language too!



21. Be Myself!

I want to stop judging and comparing myself to others, to let myself be uniquely me and to love myself with all my flaws. Stop being critical and let myself grow! 


I hope this list inspired you to think of the things that make you happy and start doing them more! I am really excited to start actively doing all of these things so that I can make my life even more beautiful and fill it with more of the things that I love. I really hope you write a little comment about one of the things you want to do more of so we can spread more happiness around!
I am so glad to be back to creating things and feeling better. 
Thanks as always for reading. I really loved creating this, it was a super fun activity to think of all the good things in your life. I would totally recommend you guys try creating a list of your own!

Hope to see you loves in my next post! But before then you should check out my new Facebook Page! I want to start posting more day to day photos and snapshots of my life over on there! Go like it if you want to see more little snips of my life! 
See you next time,






No comments:

Post a Comment