Image Map

Thursday, February 02, 2017

1-02-17 Travel Trail - Singapore (Day 1) Flights, Food and Flashing Lights.







Hey Guys, I am so excited to be starting my travel series on Singapore and Malaysia, This will be day one of (hopefully) many daily blogs. Hopefully I will be able to capture some awesome things that will inspire you all to see more of the world! Because who doesn't like to travel?!




Today isn't going to be the most interesting day, at all. I spent most of it on a plane feeling very tired and my photos are probably a reflection of that too. But I hope you enjoy seeing some of the snaps I took, at least this post won't be very text heavy and you can just appreciate the beauty through photos!

Thanks for stopping by, without further ado; Day 1:






My first day of travel started like most. Tired, sleep deprived and way too early. I am not really a morning person, I was hoping the excitement of the holiday would perk me up, but I was still a zombie, and a grumpy one too. 







After a car ride and what felt like a billion hour plane ride we finally arrived in Singapore with sore bottoms but very light hearts! The excitement of my adventure only really started to set in on the plane. Which made it take forever. But we made it!







So after arriving in Singapore and finding our hotel. I actually left my camera at home, so there are a bunch of photos that I took on my phone. Sorry, not sorry if the quality is a little worse. 




The first thing we did after finding our hotel was hunt down some food. Plane food is not vegan, or tasty enough to justify spending money on (in my opinion). So we just had a fews snacks and our stomachs were grumbling loudly by the time we landed. 
Good thing the food is delicious.




















After a feed, of what was the yummiest vegan noodles I have ever had, we decided to take a late night walk to the 24 hour Mustafa Centre, which awesomely is only 10 minuets from out hotel. 














We seriously needed some sunscreen from my pasty skin, I literally got a little burnt being in the sun for about 5 whole minuets. 


The Mustafa is huger and more packed with stuff that any other centre I have been in.  With nearly everything you can imagine we were actually pretty lucky we stumbled across the sunscreen so early on and didn't get lost trying to find it. 




After a lot of late night walking after, and what felt like the longest day of my life. We literally passed out tired, happy, excited and exhausted. 


The first day of my travels was a bunch of fun, I am definitely glad I don't have to get on a plane again for a couple of weeks. 
I hope you guys enjoyed, this little simple post. Hopefully I will get way more photos of all the amazing sights over here, because I love Singapore and I want you all to, too. 

See you tomorrow for a much funner more full day! 




No comments:

Post a Comment