Image Map

Saturday, February 04, 2017

3-02-2017 Travel Trail - Singapore (Day 3) My Day In Photographs.




Hello lovely people of the internet,
Today is going to be a slightly different post to normal, I am going to just post a bunch of my favourite photos of the day, of my last day in Singapore. I wasn't feeling particularly inspired to do an in depth post about what I got up to. But I really wanted to keep my daily travel posts up and produce a little collage of photos for you all.

In synopsis today we went to the very famous and very beautiful Botanic Gardens, where I took a million photos of the amazing Orchids there.
I could probably spend a whole day photographing Singapore's Orchids, so it was really hard to narrow it down to just these!

We also  tried to make it to the light show at the Gardens by the Bay, however while we were waiting the heavens opened up and rain ended up cutting that little journey short. But I did manage to get a few sneaky photos before we left. However, I have some better photos on my blog from my last visit, which I will link HERE, if you are interested!


We will be leaving Singapore tomorrow, which is a little bittersweet. I will miss it, but I am also excited for all the travels that are to come. Malaysia will give me many more memories and awesome travel photos for you all!
Tomorrow should be back to normal, although we will be travelling again for most of the day. I will do my best to capture as many moment as possible.

So for now here is a photo diary of some of the beautiful things I saw from my wanderings today.




































Thank you all so much for stopping by, even though this post was very photo heavy I hope it might have inspired you to visit Singapore one day. There are so many beautiful things about this city and I will be coming back here again (not only just to fly home).


Sorry about the lack of talk today, but I am not feeling it.
Thank you always,






No comments:

Post a Comment